Friday, July 23, 2010

Korobeau's Holiday Writing

During the term break all of the children in Room 10 had homework to do. One of their tasks was to write a paragraph about what they did daily. We did this because it's important for us to continue learning even if we're on holiday from school. You might like to leave us a comment about what you did during the holidays.

This is one of Korobeau's piece of writing:

Thursday 8th July, 2010

I woke up at 6.15am and watching the FIFA 2010 World Cup Semi-final between Germany and Spain. Spain won and will go the final to play against Netherlands. Paul the Octopus chose Spain to win the FIFA World Cup. FIFA means Federation Internation Football Association.

4 comments:

Miss Walker said...

Hi Korobeau, I enjoyed reading your holiday writing. The football world cup was exciting wasn't it. I liked seeing all the peopl watching have a good time.
Paul the octopus was quite special wasn't he? I was happy Spain won.

Sela Room 10 said...

Hi Korobeau,
I loved the way you used excpression.
That was the best story Ive ever heard about The Fifa world cup. I knew that Germany was in because they beated Argintina. What agreat work.
from Sela

Zion said...

Hi Korobeau
I enjoyed reading your writing about the fifa world cup. I also liked how you added the picture on. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Dominic and i am from new Zealnand i liked your writing about the world cup it is cool bey for now....

visit us at melvilleroom8.blogspot.com