Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gloria introduces Jack and the Beanstalk



This is Gloria's introduction that she has written for Jack and the Beanstalk. If you read her writing below you will see she has added a question, a statement and speech marks. Can you find them? If you have a really good idea of what should come next in the story please leave her a comment.

Once upon a time there lived a boy called Jack, he lived with his mother. One day his mother said "Jack, go and sell the cow it will cost 5 pennies". Jack was supposed to sell it in the market but he didn't. Who did Jack give the cow to? by Gloria

5 comments:

Sela said...

Hi Gloria,
I like your story and your question. Speaking of the question I have an answer:did Jack give the cow to the old man who then gave Jack the magic beans? I didn't really have to think about the answer because I've heard and read Jack and the Beanstalk so many times that I practically know the whole story of by heart. Anyway Gloria keep up the great work and do your best!!

Sela

Anonymous said...

Hi Sela
Yes that is right I just had to make a question. By the way I have to go now. Keep up the good wrok!

Gloria

Fred Patterson said...

Hi Gloria,
That was a really good story, for a minute their I thought you were the one who wrote it. To answer your question Jack gave the cow to the old man who gave him the beans. If your mother told You what to do with the cow would you had of gave it away for some silly beans? But, thanks for having me and and be good.

Anonymous said...

Hi GLoria
Great to see you are learning all sorts of new things about writing at school!! Keep it up!! bye

Gloria said...

Hi Fred Thank you for your comment. To answer your question I'd say yes because I'd love to go up to the clouds and discover a new land.