Thursday, November 5, 2015

Weetbix, Cream and Apples!!

Last week to help motivate our students with a riveting writing experience, we got them to eat half a piece of weetbix with some cream on it and then eat a whole apple. You can view here the amount of fun it was to watch but not so much to eat. Here are some highlights of the fun we had and some gems that the children have written:

Some people were cheating by using their hands and eating it - Daniella

My favorite part was when I got revenge on Charles. I put whip cream on his face and I put the apple over his face. - Josh

But after my turn my buddy Sheena was the one I had to feed when I put the Weetbix up to her face she nearly bit my finger cause she gobbled up the Weetbix snack - Dekorah

Well I hope we don’t do it again because that was the worst thing I ever tasted in my life - Kosini




Silly Food Eating Comp from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments: